on December 14, 2016
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/8 cup red jam (strawberry, raspberry, etc.), sugar-free
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine the dry ingredients: flour, oats, and cinnamon.
- Add water and egg; stir.
- Add peanut butter.
- Make 1" balls, and depress the center, creating a well, using your finger or knuckle.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 40-45 minutes.
- Once cool, add dollop of jam to center of cookies.
For more recipes like this, visit https://www.fedwell.com/, and download the entire Kurgo Holiday Cookbook here!