Protect your seats, and your personal space.
Suspended securely between the front and back seats, the Wander Hammock is a durable, waterproof barrier between your dog and any hope of automotive resale value. There are eight attachment points, for a secure fit, and a center zipper allows you to fold down half, for those times you have a human passenger back there. Openings allow for both seat belts and carseats. Meanwhile, it blocks your dog’s access to the front seat, keeping everyone safer.
- Waterproof and stain resistant
- Center zipper to accommodate a human passenger
- Hook and loop openings to access seatbelts and latch system
- Kurgo Bench BeansTM anchor cover in place
- Under seat paracord to further secure
- Remove front headrest straps to use as a simple seat cover
- Spot clean or hand wash. Air dry
- California Proposition 65 WARNING
- Designed to be used in vehicles with bench seats under the dog hammock. Do not use with bucket seats or over an open space without a bench seat
- This hammock is 55” W X 56" L and fits most vehicles. For full size trucks and large SUVs, you may consider the Extended Width Dog Hammock (63" W x 56" L)
- Compatible with: Toyota Camry, Nissan Altima, Honda Accord, Ford Fusion, Toyota Corolla, Honda Civic, Chevrolet Cruze, Ford Focus, Hyundai Elantra, Nissan Sentra, Hyundai Sonata, Chevrolet Malibu, Kia Optima, Nissan Versa, Volkswagen Jetta, Kia Soul, Chevrolet Impala, Toyota Prius, Subaru Outback, Volkswagen Passat and more