Whether you have a puppy-in-training, or a dog that needs to work on his trail manners, the Walk About Training Collar is a great tool to have.
This collar is made with metal hardware and a polyester webbing that can withstand 120lbs of weight, so it is safe for larger dogs to use. When properly fitted, this limited-slip design will provide you with more control over your pup by gentle correction. When your dog pulls, the slip will tighten. This will help encourage him to walk at a more manageable pace. Once he does, the collar will loosen to a comfortable length.
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility
- Metal hardware and a polyester webbing that can withstand 120lbs of weight
- Adjustable length
- Control without choking
- Steel nesting buckles for added strength
- Double-stitched seams
- Steel slider that activates the limited-slip tightening mechanism
- Small 20 mm webbing, fits 10-14"; Medium 25mm webbing, fits 12-19"; Large 35mm webbing, fits 18-29"
- Spot clean only