Blaze Cross Dog Shoes
This product is backed by our
- Protects paws from hot pavements, snow, ice, asphalt, rough and uneven terrain
- Ankle cord lock for simple adjustability
- Breathable mesh design for ventilation
- Sole designed to mimic the dog's paws
- Water resistant nylon mesh upper
- Reflective weld for 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Measure for dog shoes by measuring the widest part of your dog's paw when they are standing and compare it to the size chart below
- California Proposition 65 WARNING
|Size||Paw Measurement (A)|
|XX-Small||2.00 in (5 cm)|
|X-Small||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
|Small||2.50 in (6.3 cm)|
|Medium||2.75 in (7 cm)|
|Large||3.00 in (7.6 cm)|
|X-Large||3.25 in (8.25 cm)|
How to Measure Your Dog For Shoes
What you will need:
Step 1: While dog is standing, place paw on a piece of paper.
Step 2: Mark on paper at the widest part of the paw.
Step 3: Measure distance between the two marked points. Choose correct size.