Don’t call it a fanny pack. Unless you happen to be enjoying the fanny pack Renaissance, in which case you can totally think of it as a fanny pack.
But if you and your dog like exercising together, the Long Hauler Human Belt might be for you. It’s a lightweight, fully padded pack designed for Skijoring and Canicross, both growing competitive sports in which you ski (or run) and your dog pulls you. The Long Hauler is loaded with everything you need for a long race, including four pockets for plenty of storage and a water bottle holder. It is designed to work with the Long Hauler Cradle Back Harness and Long Hauler Towline.
To learn more, view the Long Hauler Human Belt Product Instructions. Please note that this item only comes in one size.
- Fully adjustable waist from 28”- 52”
- Quick-release strap to disconnect from towline
- Four pockets offer plenty of storage
- Step in leg straps offer more control when ski joring
- Can be used alone as a daypack
- Water bottle holder (bottle not included)
- Can be used as a stand alone daypack
- Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
- Remove step in leg straps for Canicross. Do NOT use the human harness for bikejoring. Please research bikejoring equipment or obtain lessons from a bikejoring expert.
Note: As with any new sport, please consult your doctor and your vet to make sure you and your pet are healthy enough for the activity. You should also consider taking lessons in the sport to learn how to properly use the equipment and techniques for safety.