Love Kurgo Products? So do we!
Our small team is growing fast! We’d love your help building better dog products.
Named to the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Companies
2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, & 2016
Bring Your Dog to Work & Get Your Birthday Off…and other benefits
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 10 Company-paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Your Birthday off
- Summer hours
- Bring Your Dog to Work
Online Marketing Intern - Summer 2017
We are seeking an enthusiastic and analytical student for an online marketing internship to start May/June 2017 for 12 weeks. This role will assist us in growing our presence online and reaching over a million dogs this year. Candidates must be available to work 20-40 hours per week. Applications are due by March 1, 2017.
- Support Marketing Team in keeping Kurgo.com and other company websites up-to-date. This includes updating product descriptions & pricing, monitoring inventory, loading new photos, and updating content pages.
- As directed by Social Media Coordinator, develop content and contests for social media channels as well as interact with fans through these channels
- Assist Team in executing Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics, like writing SEO-optimized copy, optimizing web meta fields, writing for the Kurgo blog, and developing quality links to the website.
- Communicate with partner bloggers, send products for them to test, and track their impact online
- Assist Marketing Team members in executing marketing programs on partner websites
- Assist with any other Marketing projects that arise
- All work must be done onsite in Salisbury, MA (about 45 miles north of Boston & near the beach)
- Strong writing and communications skills
- Solid analytical skills with an aptitude for learning more. If you don't feel comfortable with arithmetic and algebra, this isn't the role for you.
- Strong Excel skills. Must know basic functions like SUM, SUMIF, COUNTIF. Experience with advanced functions like pivot tables and VLOOKUP is preferred but can be taught. If you don't know these, have you generally been able to learn functions in Excel quickly and on your own?
- Comfortable with technology. Are you the type of person who can 'figure it out' when using a new Microsoft program rather than taking classes? Are you the type of person who can 'figure it out' when using WordPress or Twitter? If so, we want to talk to you.
- Extremely organized with attention to detail
- Must be working towards Bachelor’s Degree or completed Bachelor’s Degree
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please outline when you can start and how many hours per week you can work.