Blaze Dog Boots
This product is backed by our
Dogs have two times the feet. That means they need two times the shoe. With double ankle closures and an interior liner to prevent slippage, the Blaze Dog Boot is the immovable object to your dog’s unstoppable sense of adventure. No matter where she goes, these shoes will hang on for the ride. The soles are designed to replicate the structure of her pads, and the tightly woven nylon mesh are water-resistant, with breathable, synthetic leather uppers. And for those after-dark doggie adventures, they’re accented in reflective trim.
- Protects paws from hot pavement, snow, ice, asphalt, rough and uneven terrain
- Interior lining keeps paws snug and secure
- Ankle cord lock for simple adjustability
- Breathable mesh design for ventilation
- Sole designed to mimic the dog's paws
- Water-resistant nylon mesh upper
- Reflective weld for 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Measure for dog shoes by measuring the widest part of your dog's paw when they are standing and compare it to the size chart below
- California Proposition 65 WARNING
These boots are sold in a two-pack. Dog’s paws are typically larger in the front and smaller in the back. Measure both front and back paws for the best fit.
|Size||Paw Measurement (A)|
|XX-Small||2.00 in (5 cm)|
|X-Small||2.25 in (5.7 cm)|
|Small||2.50 in (6.3 cm)|
|Medium||2.75 in (7 cm)|
|Large||3.00 in (7.6 cm)|
|X-Large||3.25 in (8.25 cm)|
How to Measure Your Dog For Shoes
What you will need:
Step 1: While dog is standing, place paw on a piece of paper.
Step 2: Mark on paper at the widest part of the paw.
Step 3: Measure distance between the two marked points. Choose correct size.