For purchases made directly with Kurgo: If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it within 45 days for a refund of your purchase price.
Note: For purchases made through other online or store retailers, please contact retailer directly for their specific return policy.
Did you order the wrong size product for your pet? Did you know we have the Perfect Fit Guarantee? To find out more or to return an item, contact our Customer Care department to learn how to get the right size.
Your return is subject to the following...
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Defective products are allowed for return for replacement or credit within 45 days or if the product is still within its warranty.
- All returns must be within 45 days of the original date of purchase. Thereafter, all sales are final.
- All returns must be re-sellable, which is in original condition and in original packaging. Any items returned to us in used condition without packaging will not be credited. Unfortunately, for sanitary reasons, we cannot accept returned toys that have been in your dog’s mouth.
- Returns must be shipped via prepaid freight. Any return sent back freight collect will be refused.
- Special order items are not returnable.
- Products purchased from the kurgo.com clearance section will not be accepted for return.
- All replacement items will be shipped after Kurgo has received and processed your defective return. A new tracking number will be sent to you for the replacement item when it ships.
- All credits will be made back to the original payment method.
- Kurgo will not be held responsible for customers ordering the wrong product(s), and all refusals will be credited minus the shipping charges.
- If a package arrives damaged, contact Customer Care so a claim can be filed with the shipping carrier and a replacement order processed. We do not require signatures for delivery.
Please note, once we submit a refund to your credit card company or bank, there may be additional delays in receiving the credit to your account due to your bank’s policies and processes. Please contact your payment provider to find out their timeline for crediting accounts.
Purchases through Retailers
If you purchased a Kurgo product at a retail store or online with one of our e-commerce retailers, all refunds and exchanges must be obtained through the original place of purchase.
Exchanges are handled as two separate transactions. For items you want to exchange, please follow the return instructions above. Then place a new order for the items you would like on Kurgo.com. New orders will incur shipping charges.