Holiday Recipe: Bite-Size Turkey Nibbles
Posted by The Honest Kitchen on 7th December 2016
- 1 cup The Honest Kitchen Embark™ dehydrated dog food
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh raw ground turkey
- 2 free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Hydrate the Embark™ with the warm water in a large mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients one by one and stir to form a thick dough.
- Carefully mold the dough into desired size by using your hands.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes, or until slightly crispy on the outside.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
- Keep these treats in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or keep them in the freezer and just defrost a few at a time.
Jenny Bruso and her pup Big Judy are no strangers to adventure. Most recently, they completed a month long road trip from Oregon to Vermont. We caught up with these Kurgo Ambassadors and asked them their favorite tips, tricks, and places they'd like to go.
Recently, Judy and I did a month-long cross country road trip, which meant planning for every scenario imaginable and discovering all-new scenarios to plan for. Here are the things that worked… and the things that most definitely did not.
As fall kicks into high gear our minds and taste buds turn to beer - brewfests, Oktoberfests, brew pubs, brewery tours. Good beer and dogs go together like peanut butter and jelly, so it's no surprise that you so often find them together. [...]