Holiday Recipe: Bite-Size Turkey Nibbles
Posted by The Honest Kitchen on 7th December 2016
- 1 cup The Honest Kitchen Embark™ dehydrated dog food
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh raw ground turkey
- 2 free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Hydrate the Embark™ with the warm water in a large mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients one by one and stir to form a thick dough.
- Carefully mold the dough into desired size by using your hands.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes, or until slightly crispy on the outside.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
- Keep these treats in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or keep them in the freezer and just defrost a few at a time.
Draco the Border Collie loves exploring with his dog mom Kristina in Florida. We caught up with these Kurgo Ambassadors and asked them their favorite tips, tricks, and places they'd like to go.
We asked veterinarian Dr. Susan O'Dell, "What are your thoughts on small animal vaccinations? Can you over vaccinate?" Read her response below! Vaccinations are an important topic to address for every pet that I see. The diseases for which we vaccinate can cause severe sickness or death in cats and dogs (rabies is also fatal [...]
It often seems that our dogs can sense our moods. Have you ever felt upset, and then looked down to find that your dog has run over to you? Recent research has delved into the nature of this bond. Are dogs responding to our feelings, our body language, or something else? Read on to find [...]