Holiday Recipe: Bite-Size Turkey Nibbles
Posted by The Honest Kitchen on 7th December 2016
- 1 cup The Honest Kitchen Embark™ dehydrated dog food
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fresh raw ground turkey
- 2 free range eggs
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Hydrate the Embark™ with the warm water in a large mixing bowl and stir thoroughly.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients one by one and stir to form a thick dough.
- Carefully mold the dough into desired size by using your hands.
- Place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350° for about 25 minutes, or until slightly crispy on the outside.
- Cool thoroughly before serving.
- Keep these treats in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week, or keep them in the freezer and just defrost a few at a time.
Trying to decide which is better for your dog—a collar or a harness? The short answer is: You may need both. It really depends on the size and temperament of your dog and what it takes to maintain safe control of him.
A dog barking in the backseat of the car can be a real nuisance—and even a hazard—for human drivers. But for dogs, barking is a way of communicating. In order to put the kibosh on all that annoying barking, we first need to understand why our furry companion is barking to begin with.