Holiday Recipe: Christmas Cookies
Posted by Melissa from ProudDogMom.com on 30th November 2016
- 3 cups oat flour
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup water
- 1/3 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- Line (2) baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine oat flour and coconut flour in a large bowl.
- Add finely chopped mint and strawberries.
- Add coconut oil, water, and eggs.
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Knead with hands until solid dough ball forms. If it is too crumbly, add water 1 tbsp at a time.
- Roll dough ball out to approximately 1/4".
- Use cookie cutter to cut out Christmas shapes.
- Place onto lined baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes.
- For a crunchier texture, turn off oven and let treats cool in oven so they continue to dry out.
- Store in airtight container in refrigerator for up to two (2) weeks or in freezer for up to three (3) months.
Jenny Bruso and her pup Big Judy are no strangers to adventure. Most recently, they completed a month long road trip from Oregon to Vermont. We caught up with these Kurgo Ambassadors and asked them their favorite tips, tricks, and places they'd like to go.
Recently, Judy and I did a month-long cross country road trip, which meant planning for every scenario imaginable and discovering all-new scenarios to plan for. Here are the things that worked… and the things that most definitely did not.
As fall kicks into high gear our minds and taste buds turn to beer - brewfests, Oktoberfests, brew pubs, brewery tours. Good beer and dogs go together like peanut butter and jelly, so it's no surprise that you so often find them together. [...]