Holiday Recipe: Peanut Butter Pumpkin Biscuits
Posted by Melissa from ProudDogMom.com on 30th November 2016
- 3 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line (2) baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add brown rice flour and oat flour into a large bowl.
- Blend together with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients - water, peanut butter, pumpkin, and honey.
- Mix until blended.
- Knead with hands for 3-5 minutes, then form into large dough ball.
- Roll dough ball out approximately 1/4" thick.
- Use your cookie cutter and cut out your biscuits.
- Place them onto the parchment-lined baking pans.
- Baked in preheated 350° oven for 25-30 minutes.
Jenny Bruso and her pup Big Judy are no strangers to adventure. Most recently, they completed a month long road trip from Oregon to Vermont. We caught up with these Kurgo Ambassadors and asked them their favorite tips, tricks, and places they'd like to go.
Recently, Judy and I did a month-long cross country road trip, which meant planning for every scenario imaginable and discovering all-new scenarios to plan for. Here are the things that worked… and the things that most definitely did not.
As fall kicks into high gear our minds and taste buds turn to beer - brewfests, Oktoberfests, brew pubs, brewery tours. Good beer and dogs go together like peanut butter and jelly, so it's no surprise that you so often find them together. [...]