Holiday Recipe: Peanut Butter Pumpkin Biscuits
Posted by Melissa from ProudDogMom.com on 30th November 2016
- 3 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup oat flour
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- 1/2 cup 100% pure pumpkin
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Line (2) baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Add brown rice flour and oat flour into a large bowl.
- Blend together with a whisk.
- Add remaining ingredients - water, peanut butter, pumpkin, and honey.
- Mix until blended.
- Knead with hands for 3-5 minutes, then form into large dough ball.
- Roll dough ball out approximately 1/4" thick.
- Use your cookie cutter and cut out your biscuits.
- Place them onto the parchment-lined baking pans.
- Baked in preheated 350° oven for 25-30 minutes.
Trying to decide which is better for your dog—a collar or a harness? The short answer is: You may need both. It really depends on the size and temperament of your dog and what it takes to maintain safe control of him.
A dog barking in the backseat of the car can be a real nuisance—and even a hazard—for human drivers. But for dogs, barking is a way of communicating. In order to put the kibosh on all that annoying barking, we first need to understand why our furry companion is barking to begin with.