If you were covered in absorbent fur, wouldn’t you want protection? Do your dog a solid
The North Country Coat is made from water-resistant, fleece-lined ripstop material that laughs snidely in the face of wet and cold weather. The zippered opening allows the leash to connect with a collar or harness, and the design features back darts, for a comfy, tapered fit. And even when it starts to get dark, this jacket continues to perform with added reflective piping and a flashing LED strip. Wet, cold weather? Don’t make us laugh.
- Two way zipper to access harness and/or collar
- Constructed with 400D and Ripstop outer with fleece inner
- Two side adjustment points with Nifco quick release buckles
- Collar can be flipped up for extra protection or work folded down
- LED light for nighttime visibility
- Back darts for a tapered fit
- Reflective accents
- Athletic cut and styling
- Remove LED light to wash. Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
Measure chest and neck to determine harness size. The fit should be snug but not restrictive.
See our guide on How to Measure Your Dog for a Harness.