This harness does so much with so little, it’s the Hemingway of dog harnesses
The Go-Tech Adventure Harness is the perfect choice for active dogs who never stop moving and don’t want a harness getting between them and exploring. The cut is minimalist and unobtrusive, and it’s made of a breathable, lightweight material, while the V-neck design and padded chest piece reduce stress on the neck and sternum. But simplified design doesn’t mean missing out on features–after all, it’s still a harness, so it needs to do harness stuff. Front and back leash attachments give you options, while reflective trim makes your dog easy to spot, even in the dark.
- Made with durable 1050D and ripstop fabric
- Back handle to extract or assist dogs
- All steel nested buckle hardware
- Front and back leash attachments
- Reflective trim
- Wide neck perfect for barrel-chested breeds
- Designed for running, walking and hiking
- Includes a 10-inch seat belt loop to prevent distracted driving. This harness is not crash tested. View our crash-tested dog harnesses.
- WARNING: CA Prop65 Product safety information
Quantum Leash: This 6-in-1 dog leash is great for running and hiking. Its hands-free configuration allows you to wrap it around your waist or around your shoulder leaving your hands free to scramble up that rocky trail. Reflective Quantum Leash colors match the Go-Tech colors.
Springback Leashes: Shock-abosorbing leashes for running and hiking with your dog. The bungee construction has give for when your dog makes sudden movements so they don't pull you off the trail or into the road. It can be attached to the K9 Excursion Dog Running Belt to go hands-free.
Related Blog Posts
Measure chest and neck to determine harness size. The fit should be snug but not restrictive.
The Go-Tech Harness does NOT have an adjustable neck.How to Measure Your Dog for a Harness.