To paraphrase Rick Blaine from Casablanca, the Journey Air Harness is just like the original Journey Harness, only more so
Designed for active dogs that are always out in front (you know the kind), the Journey Air takes the all the best features of the original—the athletic cut, the convenient handle on the back—and ups the ante. It’s a breathable harness featuring a deep V-neck that keeps the shoulders free (and shows off that chest hair), plus features a wide, padded chest plate that helps cut down on strain to the neck. And with rust-free all-aluminum hardware, it comes in at a featherweight 8 oz., so your dog can forget the harness and focus on more important things, like smelling stuff, running, chasing things, and smelling stuff. We think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
- Made with durable ripstop fabric outer and breathable mesh inner
- Back handle to extract or assist dogs
- Four adjustment points for a near custom fit
- Front and back leash attachments
- Lightweight aluminum hardware
- Nifco quick release buckles
- Reflective trim for nighttime visibility
- Easy on and off
- Perfect for running, hiking and walking
- Machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
- California Proposition 65 WARNING
Video: How to Measure Your Dog for Coats & Harnesses
Quantum Leash: This 6-in-1 dog leash is great for running and hiking. Its hands-free configuration allows you to wrap it around your waist or around your shoulder leaving your hands free to scramble up that rocky trail. Reflective Quantum Leash colors match the Journey Harness colors.
Back Bay Leash: This stylish, fun braided rope leash is a great length for a walk around town or to the dog park. Its core is made of recycled fabric. Colors coordinate with Journey Harness colors.
Why you will love it
Measure chest and neck to determine harness size. The fit should be snug but not restrictive.
See our video below or our guide on How to Measure Your Dog for a Harness.