This product is backed by our
Even dogs get cranky when they’re tired.
After a day on the trail, your pup deserves a chance to recharge before his next big adventure. But the outdoors aren’t always conducive to a good snooze. Solving that problem for our furry friends was the inspiration behind our Pup Sack—a dog sleeping bag that can be converted to a dog pad, providing ultimate flexibility on the trail, in the car, or in the tent. When the sack is fully zipped, your dog will stay warm and comfortable thanks to the sack’s heat-retaining thermal foil lining, insulated filling, and roomy design to accommodate his natural sleeping position. Simply unzip the bag for an on-the-go sleep pad; you can even stake it to the ground using four built-in loops. This washable, compressible travel bed comes with a ventilated mesh stuff sack for easy storage.
- Traditional sleeping bag design allows your dog to burrow inside and get cozy
- Top and bottom layers completely unzip for use as a simple dog pad
- Durable nylon shell with water-resistant finish
- 300g recycled polyfill insulation
- Thermal foil lining
- Four built-in loops make it easy to stake the bed securely to the ground
- Compressible sack comes with a ventilated mesh stuff sack, which can be conveniently stored in the bag’s bottom pocket when in use