This product is backed by our
Think of it as a harness that doubles as a day pack. Or vice versa.
When heading out for a day hike with your dog, there are a few things you always bring with: a leash, treats, and poop bags. But why should you be the carrier of all the stuff? We designed our 2-in-1 Cascade Harness with this idea of co-responsibility in mind. The pack features three pockets—two for doggie gear and one that acts as a poop bag dispenser. Yes—wait for it—your dog can carry his own poop bags! Along with cargo space, you’ll get all the perks of a Kurgo harness—two leash attachments, padded chest and belly pieces, four adjustment points for a tailored fit, and a perforated foam back plate to maximize breathability. If you’re looking for a roomier backpack-harness combo for longer excursions, check out the Baxter.
- Made with durable ripstop fabric outer and perforated foam back plate
- Three pockets for carrying essentials, including one specially designed for poop bags
- Four adjustment points for a near-custom fit
- Front and back leash attachments
- Padded chest and belly pieces for comfort
- Secure straps
- Nifco quick-release buckles
- Perfect for hiking, running, and walking
- Product instructions and care