Holiday Recipe: Holiday Thumbprint Treats
Posted by Fedwell on 14th December 2016
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/8 cup red jam (strawberry, raspberry, etc.), sugar-free
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine the dry ingredients: flour, oats, and cinnamon.
- Add water and egg; stir.
- Add peanut butter.
- Make 1" balls, and depress the center, creating a well, using your finger or knuckle.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 40-45 minutes.
- Once cool, add dollop of jam to center of cookies.
For more recipes like this, download the entire Kurgo Holiday Cookbook here!
Draco the Border Collie loves exploring with his dog mom Kristina in Florida. We caught up with these Kurgo Ambassadors and asked them their favorite tips, tricks, and places they'd like to go.
We asked veterinarian Dr. Susan O'Dell, "What are your thoughts on small animal vaccinations? Can you over vaccinate?" Read her response below! Vaccinations are an important topic to address for every pet that I see. The diseases for which we vaccinate can cause severe sickness or death in cats and dogs (rabies is also fatal [...]
It often seems that our dogs can sense our moods. Have you ever felt upset, and then looked down to find that your dog has run over to you? Recent research has delved into the nature of this bond. Are dogs responding to our feelings, our body language, or something else? Read on to find [...]