Holiday Recipe: Holiday Thumbprint Treats
Posted by Fedwell on 14th December 2016
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup peanut butter, creamy
- 1/8 cup red jam (strawberry, raspberry, etc.), sugar-free
- Preheat oven to 325°.
- Combine the dry ingredients: flour, oats, and cinnamon.
- Add water and egg; stir.
- Add peanut butter.
- Make 1" balls, and depress the center, creating a well, using your finger or knuckle.
- Bake on cookie sheet for 40-45 minutes.
- Once cool, add dollop of jam to center of cookies.
For more recipes like this, download the entire Kurgo Holiday Cookbook here!
Trying to decide which is better for your dog—a collar or a harness? The short answer is: You may need both. It really depends on the size and temperament of your dog and what it takes to maintain safe control of him.
A dog barking in the backseat of the car can be a real nuisance—and even a hazard—for human drivers. But for dogs, barking is a way of communicating. In order to put the kibosh on all that annoying barking, we first need to understand why our furry companion is barking to begin with.