Kurgo Announces First Line of Outdoor Dog Toys
Popular active dog company designs durable toys based on classic yard games
March 2, 2016 (Salisbury, MA) – The pet adventure experts at Kurgo announce their first line of dog toys designed to bring back the old days of playing outside until it was dark and time for dinner. Kurgo’s “Go Together” philosophy inspires dog owners to get up and get active with this new line of toys that aren’t limiting the fun to dogs. With classic yard games coming back into the spotlight, these outdoor toys will inspire families to get active with their pups.
“Our new line of toys are meant to be as much fun for the owners as the dogs.” said Kitter Spater, Kurgo Chief Creative Officer, “On top of being a blast to play with, all toys in this line are made of non-toxic TPE material and PVC free, they float in water, and dishwasher safe.”
- The Wapple Ball was inspired by the classic 1953 game of Whiffle Ball. Use a bat, tennis racquet, lacrosse stick, or your Chuckit Stick and have a ball!
- The Tossing Disc is the rough and tough version of the traditional Frisbee and glides through the air with ease. The disc is made of tough, non-toxic material and can handle chewing better than the traditional plastic Frisbee. If it lands in water, no problem! The Tossing Disc also floats.
- Is badminton a family favorite? The Backyard Birdie is the toy to have! The birdie has no real feathers and perfectly okay to chew for those bird-loving pups. Break out the racquets and play a little keep-a-way.
- Kurgo’s Huck-It Horseshoe is perfect for a dog-friendly version of horseshoe. Put some stakes in the ground and let your dog fetch it for you! You get some accuracy practice and your dog gets his exercise in.
- The Target Jack is designed to land with its point up no matter how hard or how far you throw it – making it easy for your dog to spot, even in the water. This versatile toy pairs well with the Tossing Ring.
- Doggie Darts just made classic darts more fun! These durable, chew-safe, and non-toxic darts are perfect for a game of fetch at the park.
Kurgo has also written 'Yard Games to Play with Your Dog', which is a downloadable book with over 40 games you can play with your dog using various dog toys. They all have a training or exercise purpose and encourage human and dog interaction. Download Here.